Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Binding of Isaac
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Notaverage
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed some of them don't work with v1.0.8 like max keys/coins/bombs, and max fire rate? I just usually mess around with the game, cause invincible would be too easy and the game would get boring for me. :[
Alphasoldier
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tested my table with my steam version which I presume is up to date.
I'm not sure where I can check the version.
Notaverage
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well not all of the scripts have hotkeys set, so i set them, and max fire rate didn't even activate, but max key/bomb/coins did and it didn't change the amount of my keys/bombs/coins, but to check version maybe right click it on steam and properties? I added you i think alpha.

Last edited by Notaverage on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
kingoffunk
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fellas, the aobs I posted work fine with the version 1.0.8. I tested them on it and played and beat the full game twice now and they work fine, all you need like i said was to plug them in the the issac.exe itself and not the "plugin container". Doesn't work for the container only the "issaac. exe" itself.
Alphasoldier
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The max bombs/keys/coins must be activated before you start a new game seeing it alters the part where everything is reset to 0 before you begin.
The max fire rate is working fine for me, so I'm not sure what's going wrong. If you feel like figuring it out, I suggest you start searching part of the AoB in the script, preferably the last part minus the zeros.

Oh and people, I reuploaded my cheat table from before the forum crash on the previous page.
Nanoaugmented
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all so much for this.

I'm wondering if it's possible for an "Item room is always" type of code? I'd love to try and figure it out but I have no clue how to do it.

Because I have some stuff I'd like to try, such as glitches, tricks, character variations that happens with certain item combinations etc.

Thus you could disable the "Item room is always" after each floor and you could just edit the code before entering the next item room on the floor after that to get the next preferred item.

Sure I could just use the infinite D6 but it would help a lot for characters without that item and/or when you don't have it anymore and sometimes I've rerolled for over 5 minutes to get the right item.

I don't really have to request a full complete list of every item but if we had one for example "Item is always Mom's knife" then it wouldn't be too hard to change some values to find out the other items and I wouldn't mind compiling a list of them.
asterisk20xx
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So apparently some forum posts were lost, which is a shame because apparently the table that had the "add item on entering a room" table appears to be gone (or I'm blind and missed it).

Either way, I've attached my combined table for The Binding of Isaac, which *should* have all of the codes working on the current version of the game. I also took the time to expand the "Add item when entering a room" script to have an option for all of the items, not just the 8 or so the original table had.

To get any item you want, enable the code "**Add Item When Entering Next Room", then from the list underneath that enable "Start with #xx "item name".

Every time you enter a room (whether it's cleared or not) you will pick up the item you have selected. You can only use one item code at a time, but you can still easily keep going back and forth between two rooms, changing the item each time to very easily collect all the items, or experiment with specific builds.

Just keep in mind that after around about 30 items (I didn't keep an exact count) the game got buggy on me and I was unable to go through doors, and had to close the game to fix it.

So long as you don't go too overboard with items on one single play through you'll be fine.

I didn't make any of these codes, and don't recall who did. All I did was combine a few tables and took the time to expand the "add item" code to have a code for all of the items, so no one else will have to through changing 6 bytes in the same script 132 times like I did Shocked

Isaac.CT
 Description:
The Binding of Isaac Combined Tables, working as of November 23, 2011

Download
 Filename:  Isaac.CT
 Filesize:  194.25 KB
 Downloaded:  23346 Time(s)

Nanoaugmented
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is extremely helpful. I already have 100% without cheats and all achievements so this in case anyone was wondering is for testing, character "creating" with different combinations and such. However having clocked 60h into the game this will definitely add some more for me Smile

Edit: Seem to have a problem getting the "tarot card" to work. It did work one time when I tried it out while having the deck of cards item. Otherwise it doesn't seem to work.

Also I'm wondering if it's possible to manipulate boss fights? For example "always fight Duke Of Flies" or something like that (depending on what floor you're on)

And is it possible to manipulate the item room? So we can change the item room item? I know there are ways to start out with any item now but I'd like to know if this could be looked into or if it could be possible at all.
asterisk20xx
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tarot Card doesn't do anything because all it's there for is to put the Tarot Card on the collection list.

As for item rooms you can use Infinite Item Power with the Dice to re-roll the items in item, boss and store rooms, until you get what you want.
Cannon
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asterisk20xx wrote:
So apparently some forum posts were lost, which is a shame because apparently the table that had the "add item on entering a room" table appears to be gone (or I'm blind and missed it).

It IS gone from the forums. I have a copy of it though, if anyone wants it for historical purposes.
cvirtuoso
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These tables don't work for me since the Christmas update, can anyone confirm/fix? Thanks!
the .303 bookworm
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cvirtuoso wrote:
These tables don't work for me since the Christmas update, can anyone confirm/fix? Thanks!
Seconded.
This, like super meat boy, is the type of game for which competitive achievements are nigh impossible without ludicrous focus/skill/luck or cheats Very Happy
Cannon
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I successfully updated all of the cheats. How do I export them to a .ct file?
cvirtuoso
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure it's just File -> Save
Cannon
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Yay, Christmas Cheat Table! Reply with quote

Really? That easy? OK, I'll try it in a minute then.

EDIT: Done! Please tell me if anything's not working!

Isaac Christmas.CT
 Description:
A version of the Cheat Table updated for the Christmas Update! Working as of 12-20-11. Note: The original AOBs were not done by me, I just updated them.

Download
 Filename:  Isaac Christmas.CT
 Filesize:  194.12 KB
 Downloaded:  13128 Time(s)

Last edited by Cannon on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 6 of 21

Jump to: