Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Last Stand - Dead Zone working hacks.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TORPEDa
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: The Last Stand - Dead Zone working hacks. Reply with quote

What you will need:
1)Fiddler (http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/version.asp)
2)Gzip (http://www.gzip.org/#exe).
And i also recommend using Firefox.
How to use Fiddler's Autoresponder: http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler/help/video/FiddlerAutoResponder.wmv.
---------------------
This game uses resource files to get and load values like Scavenge time, Mission time, Speed etc. But we can download those file, change the values and load modified files.
There are several file to play with, but i will use only one to show you the idea.
---------------------
I.Scavenge time, movement speed, max zombies etc.:
Launch Fiddler, Firefox. Go to a web site which is hosting the game(i use armorgames).
The game will start loading and you will see this in Fiddler:

Highlight config.xml.gz, press CTRL+U(or LMB->Copy->Just URL), paste to browser's address bar, press enter, download it and exctract config.xml.
Open it in Notepad and change
1.Scavenge time.
Code:
<BASE_SCAVENGE_TIME>10</BASE_SCAVENGE_TIME>
<MIN_SCAVENGE_TIME>2</MIN_SCAVENGE_TIME>

to
Code:
<BASE_SCAVENGE_TIME>0</BASE_SCAVENGE_TIME>
<MIN_SCAVENGE_TIME>0</MIN_SCAVENGE_TIME>

2.Movement speed.
Code:
<BASE_MOVEMENT_SPEED>4.5</BASE_MOVEMENT_SPEED>
<MAX_MOVEMENT_SPEED>8.5</MAX_MOVEMENT_SPEED>

to
Code:
<BASE_MOVEMENT_SPEED>100</BASE_MOVEMENT_SPEED>
<MAX_MOVEMENT_SPEED>100</MAX_MOVEMENT_SPEED>

Save the file. Now it's time to compress the file. Just drag and drop config.xml into gzip.exe like this:

You will get config.xml.gz. Now clear cash in browser, use Fiddler's Autoresponder to load modified config.xml and refresh the page.
These are just some examples, but you can do more, like changing mission time, max zombies etc. Most of the names in .xml files are self-explanatory, so try experimenting with values, types and parameters.

II.Maximum level in 5 minutes.
You can set BASE_SCAVENGE_XP, BASE_ZOMBIE_KILL_XP or other XP to a high value, but when you leave the mission, you will get an error. The game/server probably checks the experience and if it's not what it should be, you get an error.
BUT! We can change BASE_SCAVENGE_XP to a negative number(max. -2147483648) and there won't be any errors.
So, here is how we can get maximum level:
Clear the cash in browser and change
Code:
<BASE_SCAVENGE_XP>2</BASE_SCAVENGE_XP>

to
Code:
<BASE_SCAVENGE_XP>-2147483640</BASE_SCAVENGE_XP>

(all can be found in in config.xml)
Don't forget to compress the file and use Autoresponder. Launch a mission in level 1 area and scavenge only 1 box(or shelf, box etc.), BUT do not touch anything else and do not kill any zombies! Leave the mission. Now you must have some negative experience. And that's good.
Clear the cash again and change:
Code:
<BASE_SCAVENGE_XP>-2147483640<BASE_SCAVENGE_XP>

to
Code:
<BASE_SCAVENGE_XP>-47483640</BASE_SCAVENGE_XP>

Don't forget to compress the file and use Autoresponder. Launch the mission and, again, scavenge only 1 box(or shelf, box etc.), BUT do not touch anything else and do not kill any zombies! Leave the mission. Now you have max. level and EXP.
III.Other files to play with.
Try experimenting with highlighted files.

You might find something interesting.
ellerson1
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my bad.. works normal ^^

edited.
dont work anymore=/
update =//
Polydeuces
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I wanted to say thanks to TORPEDa. I tried it yesterday and it still works. It's great.

I experimented with the files like you suggested, but unfortunately beyond the examples you have already given (scavenge time, experience), only changing zombie health and level seems to work. I played around with items.xml to see if I could increase the frequency of fuel during scavenging, but there seems to be no effect. In fact, any changes I made pertaining to resources were futile.

Do you have any suggestions for a workaround?
mrnbrase
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Fiddler] The Fiddler AutoResponder is enabled, but this request did not match any of the listed rules. Because the "Unmatched requests passthrough" option on the AutoResponder tab is not enabled, this HTTP/404 response has been generated.

what is thet mean?
elix
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing with this and enjoying the hunt for any changeable stats. In addition to the 2 stats noted above, I've had luck modifying:
Inactive_Time
Inventory_Size
Rest_XP_Bonus
Base_Heal_Amount_Per_Second
Mission_Time
Mission_Zombie_Time_Base*
Mission_Zombie_Time_Mult*
Base_Zombie_Health

* - increased both of these simultaneously and got desired results. Not sure if one or both of them was responsible for the effect.

Many other lines that I changed gave a graphical indication of a change, but failed to modify code under the surface.

I'm curious if anyone else has had success in other areas, especially in the other xml files mentioned above.

Cheers
whirusion
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i try this over facebook but there isnt any file for the game, no config.xml nothing

is there an other way?
mrnbrase
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

work with me thx
whirusion
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrnbrase wrote:
work with me thx

nice for you, and what is working?
mrnbrase
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm Lvl 50
whirusion
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrnbrase wrote:
i'm Lvl 50

and how?

edit: ok i am getting to work, only with ie not with ff, is there a way to add fuel?
Kalkara
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you take the building file you can edit the build times which enables you to use the speed up for free button. But sadly it crashed when I tried to do it. And editing the time is only graphical once it hits 0 it will keep going. I edited the rarity in the items file to and so far nothing new but I've only scavenged things once so I didn't expect it on the first try.

Edit
I got about 20+ fuel in 30 mins from changing the rarity in items.xml from 45 to 200(The higher the rarity the higher the change you get it) But I don't suggest going above that as it might bug the game.
elix
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I edited itemmods.xml and gave the modifier "chainsawRipping" an additional bonus: 1500% to range. Weapons with that particular attribute can now saw zombies from 30 away, like an ammo-free gun. I assume all attributes in this file can be customized at will. Keep in mind this is fine for missions and zombie horde defense, but make sure to keep 'real' weapons equipped when offline for PvP defense.

Editing items.xml, I was able to modify the ammo_cost of the guns I like. I reduced the value to 1 and ammo cost was drastically reduced on missions. I know ammo isn't hard to come by, I just mention it here so we know that at least some modification of items.xml is successful.
In that same file, I also tried to make it so recycling a button yielded an M24. Laughing Visually, I saw the gun, but behind the scenes, I was still creating metal, so no dice there.

I edited buildings.xml so that placing rally flags yielded 5,000 experience. This really seemed to work at first, even showing me that my survivors had leveled up. But upon reloading the game, the experience gains disappeared.

No other success/failure stories to report at this time.
whirusion
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can also edit junk remove time in buldings.xml to 30 = 30 seconds

and in items.xml rarity can be setup to 1000 and its also working, i have get an crate lol
elix
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice while it lasted.

The patch a few hours ago removed all but config.xml, and all of the edits that used to work in that file, now have no effect. Seems this little hole has been patched. Kudos to Con for securing his game.
Bmanatee
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Good news, my universal decryptor works on this. Go find you some AoBs.

Packet Editor progress:
Pre-Alpha V1.2 released!
Too much to do, too little time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Flash Games All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: