Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wild Ones Cheat/Hack help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GameOver
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Wild Ones Cheat/Hack help Reply with quote

Greetings everyone, first of all I would like to apologize should I be posting in the Incorrect section, but I have a little problem in the Facebook game "WildOnes" in which I'm trying to figure out how to Hack a certain part of the game.

Now it's a flash online turn-based game, but you can still play with the game it-self to your advantage, for instance :unlimited ammo hack(having 99x weps to use against other players even though in the server it says you have 0) and getting member-only weps(with a little help from WPE pro)..

moving on, the simple puzzle i can't seem to solve Confused

Recently, there was new feature on the game where you can add stat points to your pet(stats for Strength, Dexterity, and Vitality), and I'm trying to find a way to add alot of points on them(where was a video of some1 demonstrating the hack, but no tuts for it)

ok, this is what I did so far, just follow with me please Sad (look at Image attached as reference)

step 1 - Find the first Value of the strength, 25, then added one more, 26, then finally 27(only one value)

step 2 - Added it to the address table then right click > Find out what writes to this address

step 3 - added one more strength point(now 2Cool, found the opcode and clicked "Show disassembler" > Tools > Auto Assemble > Template > Code Injection > Address shown: Ok> scroll down to the original code

Now here's the problem, We can see the original code, but I'm not sure what to write/change, Can any1 help me figure out what's needed to Change before Executing so that in the end I can add alot of Strength points with just 1 click?

this is how it looks like, the Red Line i marked is what needs to be changed/able to add more than, and the green one is simply Visual(if done with a simple search)

I know this is a long Question to read, but I don't know where else to look at, please forgive me Crying or Very sad

Any Help will be greatly appreciated Very Happy

WOABH.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  120.59 KB
 Viewed:  30502 Time(s)

WOABH.jpg

Geri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to write

mov eax,xxxxxxxx

xx=any number You want in hex

BUT this is a flash game which means that most of the codes are changing more addresses. AND the code's addresses are changing frequently. There are only a few flash games that You can hack with code injection (if You are lucky) and You will certainly need to use AOBscan to find the code that You need.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
jaruki12
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geri wrote:
You need to write

mov eax,xxxxxxxx

xx=any number You want in hex

BUT this is a flash game which means that most of the codes are changing more addresses. AND the code's addresses are changing frequently. There are only a few flash games that You can hack with code injection (if You are lucky) and You will certainly need to use AOBscan to find the code that You need.

So how to find the AOB and use it? Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: