Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTL (on Steam)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Blade
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: FTL (on Steam) Reply with quote

Was wondering if someone could come up with a handy table for this sci-fi Roguelike.

Looking for stuff like:

Hull (basically ship's HP)
Shields
Scrap (money)
Missiles
Fuel
Drone Parts

And if possible, crew stats (health at least).
CompactDisc
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to back this request! Very Happy
the .303 bookworm
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto
papapengo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also backing this one! Smile
rrizqiw
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you can do fuel, missile, hull, drone and scrap easily. but i want some advance one like energy and exp. so yeah i support this
Lord Blade
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crew HP would be nice so that you can invade a ship without worrying about losing them.

And I suck at making tables, so having to search for everything each time is annoying. :p

Also, there's an event where you can encounter a mercenary and pay him to either map the sector for you or slow down the rebels. Would it be possible to have those effects active?
CompactDisc
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrizqiw wrote:
well you can do fuel, missile, hull, drone and scrap easily. but i want some advance one like energy and exp. so yeah I support this
Energy is easy as well, maximum energy is listed in the ship menu, I managed to make it so everything can have max power at once, but the power interface overlaps the crew overlay.

Lord Blade wrote:
Crew HP would be nice so that you can invade a ship without worrying about losing them.
<stuff>
Also, there's an event where you can encounter a mercenary and pay him to either map the sector for you or slow down the rebels. Would it be possible to have those effects active?

I don't know about the merc/other effects, but it may be possible. I haven't taken a look at the structure yet. I'll try and take a look tomorrow if nobody else has done so and I'll make you a simple table for at least the easy stuff. I find it annoying to search for it every time as well.

May update later with more advanced stuff, but we'll see about that when the first part is done. With some luck even the ship upgrades, crew and systems are listed in an easy to edit way do you don't have to wait for a station to put stuff on your ship.
rrizqiw
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CompactDisc wrote:
rrizqiw wrote:
well you can do fuel, missile, hull, drone and scrap easily. but i want some advance one like energy and exp. so yeah I support this
Energy is easy as well, maximum energy is listed in the ship menu, I managed to make it so everything can have max power at once, but the power interface overlaps the crew overlay.

sorry i mean unlimited energy. so it doesn't used up when you put energy on weapon and stuff
CompactDisc
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrizqiw wrote:
CompactDisc wrote:
rrizqiw wrote:

sorry i mean unlimited energy. so it doesn't used up when you put energy on weapon and stuff

Ah I see, I'll take a look into it, my experience tells me it should be possible. But forgive me if I don't look into it today, I'm way too tired. I might start something but I'll let you know when I got something.

Edit: on a related note, cheathappens has a trainer available for their members, you can buy it seperately too. I'll try and add the options listed there in a table myself, no promises though since I only made 2 trainers and 3 tables in my life, for old games no less :p
rally9981
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlimited energy is quite easy. Just use the simple refill method. Fill a system ( oxygen for example) to max (3), search for 4 and 8 byte addresses. After that, simply reduce and fill the bar till u find the addresses, freeze them and reduce the oxygen energy to fill up your system bar.

Now for crew members xp and hp....
CompactDisc
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, I'm having so much trouble making an AA script, it's been so long since I did this that I forgot how all this stuff works. I'm trying to figure out the new Assert command now. Maybe someone should go get Recifence, I know he'd love this game!
Swordmage
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a simple table I made for fuel and scrap. Missiles and Drone parts don't want to play nice when searching for the pointers, so I gave up. Didn't really care to get all the other values.

FTLGame.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  FTLGame.CT
 Filesize:  703 Bytes
 Downloaded:  1104 Time(s)

Lord Blade
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Swordmage.

So the values for most things is 4 bytes. However crew health is a Float value.

Your boarding drones are also Float values for their health.

Crew skills are usually 4 bytes, however now and then I get one that's 8. Not sure why.

I've been able to find values for the maximum energy reserves (40 or 50 is enough to make sure you can power everything fully).
You can also get the value for weapon energy (setting it to 12 or 16 allows you to use full 4 point guns on a 3 or 4 slot ship respectively).

I haven't been able to find something for the shields yet.
And I don't know how I'd find the values for delaying the Rebels or mapping a zone.
Emmote
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Blade,

For delaying the Rebels, you could try going in and out of nebula's and searching for values that decrease or increase based on that.

When you go into a nebula the range on the Rebels decreases, and when you leave it increases again.
Just keep going til it's narrowed down I guess?

Edit:

Found a pointer that will edit Missiles.
Updated the table Swordmage made with it.

FTLGame.CT
 Description:
Updated version of Swordmage's Table for FTL game with an address for Missiles.

Download
 Filename:  FTLGame.CT
 Filesize:  1.03 KB
 Downloaded:  979 Time(s)

morkolen
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a dumb question but whenever i run the CT and select FTLi cant activate the ptions if some one could explain why id apreciate it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Single player cheat request All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: