Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 238, 239, 240  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vortaka wrote:
(P.S. Was it normal for it to ask for a LUA script load thing (that I needed to answer no?))

It's perfectly normal. If you double click cetrainer file it always loads and executes LUA script (without user input). Of course for ct files you can click "Yes to All" or set it under "Cheat Engine general settings" - the result is the same, lua is executed. Many newbies are afraid to click "yes" or they click "No to all"

This is why we are using cetrainer - we want "cheat tables" to be independent of the settings or user input.

Edit:
About my "rarity" script, I looked into startup.upk again and I have proper names:
ID 2C - should be "Weight 0 VeryCommon"
ID 2E - should be "Weight 1 Common"
ID 30 - should be "Weight 2 Uncommon"
etc.

Download updated table (go through my signature)

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgr.inz.Player wrote:
talon4x4 wrote:
The only thing that I tried that doesn't seem to be working is the rarity cheat. Every chest has been green or below

So, did you use "Preset 1 (Legendary Only)"? Which map, which area? And of course you activate it before map loading ("continue")?

And try again, but this time after you check "Preset 1 (Legendary Only)", adjust some values: e.g. set ID_34 to 10000 and set ID_33 to 100

Changing those values did it!!! Thanks!! Now I'm getting legendary weapons all over the place. I love slashing the garbage and finding a sweet rifle inside. Very Happy Thanks!

BTW - When I said it wasn't working before the map I am playing is Arid Nexus.
murkn
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Raid Lockouts Reply with quote

Here is the script for raid lockout. Works for Gee and Hyperius. Copy and paste into your cheat table. This just nops the code so you can't be locked out already. If you are locked out use the save editor to see what your value is and subtract 2048 then enable script.

Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3450</ID>
      <Description>"Raid Lockout"</Description>
      <Color>80000008</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
Borderlands2.exe+8DACC8:
    nop
    nop
    nop
    nop

[DISABLE]
Borderlands2.exe+8DACC8:
    db 89 44 F7 04
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

pox911
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found something that might be worth turning into a table eventually. Long story short, you will be able to easily clean up low level loot, or all loot while farming. If i really choose to i can also make it identify how many items of a certain rarity there are Razz. Depending on how in depth i want to go i could try to teleport loot to you as well, even if it is buggy as all hell.
SIMJEDI
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody know the "Rigged Value" for the slot machines to make it spit out nothing but skins, or maybe just purple items?

Thanks in advance.
You dead53
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still having problems on the rarity script (using technos table)

I've tried the following
preset legendary = greens and whites
preset legendary + change last two (very rare,legendary) to 100 and 10000 value = still green and whites
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@You dead53
Which map? Which area? What is your current hero level (not hacked)?
Anyway many weapon's and items are locked for <5(or something) level.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T1BillionX wrote:
I am trying to use the Item Rarity Mod but it doesn't work for me. I think I am followoing the insrtuctions but the game freezes and doesn't unfreeze. i am using the Technojacker latest files and I am playing the steam version.

I'm having the same problem. Tried to use both MGR's standalone trainer and the one embedded in TechnoJacker's compilation (which I understand are the same thing), and both trainers freeze Borderlands 2 and Cheat Engine upon Enabling, and don't let go. I've let them sit and think about what they're doing while I registered for this forum, found T1BillionX's post to quote it, and typed this addition for clarification, so I'm pretty sure I've given the damned thing ample time to get its affairs in order.

The rest of TechnoJacker's latest trainer works nearly flawlessly, and I'm on the Steam version with CE 6.2 Beta 6, if that makes any difference. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
bluehat
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIMJEDI wrote:
bluehat wrote:
Does anyone know how change the level of enemies?
I want to change it so the enemies are all 4 levels higher than player 1.

I want it for more difficulty when I am playing co-op haha.

You can use Gibbed's BL2 Save editor to change enemy levels per area. It also lets you create your own weapons and input codes for any weapon too, so no more farming or worrying about Golden Keys!

se7ensins dot com /forums /threads/borderlands-2-save-editor-revision-121.798767/

And thank you guys for creating these tables, I use and enjoy them very much.... Very Happy

Thank you so much it worked perfectly, now if only there wasa value that changed all stages at once. (encase anyone doesnt know its on Raw then scroll to find something that says something like GameStage)
You dead53
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgr.inz.Player wrote:
@You dead53
Which map? Which area? What is your current hero level (not hacked)?
Anyway many weapon's and items are locked for <5(or something) level.

made a new char so its currently lvl 11 or 12, map: seems everywere in my lvl range

just tried on my lvl 50 at eridium blight got just blues and whites

Last edited by You dead53 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
JD10k
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIMJEDI wrote:
Anybody know the "Rigged Value" for the slot machines to make it spit out nothing but skins, or maybe just purple items?

Thanks in advance.

From earlier in the thread I believe:
0 - 6711 = White Weapon X-X-Head
6712 - 11745 = Green Weapon 3 x Cherries
11746 - 12249 = Blue Weapon 3 x Legs (NOT AN AXE)
12250 - 12299 = Purple/Pink Weapon 3 x Marcus
12300 - 12305 = Orange Weapon 3 x Vault (Jackpot)
12306 - 13143 = 3 x Eridium
13144 - 13395 = 3 x Double Eridium
13396 - 13470 = 3 x Triple Eridium (Jackpot)
13471 - 21860 = Money (Random amount)
21861 - 24377 = Boom 3 x Head
24378 - 26055 = Skin 777
26056 - 32767 = Nothing
32768 - XXXXX = Break (Reload area to fix)

Note the only skins it seems to give are the ones from the weapon manufacturers.
Also The "blue weapon" result will sometimes give a purple Maliwan SMG (probably a game bug).

I'll echo some previous comments though and say that this is mostly obsolete if you have the savegame editor. You can take any weapon in your inventory, duplicate it, and modify it with different combinations of components until you find one you like.
Sytron
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaloranDeterra wrote:
T1BillionX wrote:
I am trying to use the Item Rarity Mod but it doesn't work for me. I think I am followoing the insrtuctions but the game freezes and doesn't unfreeze. i am using the Technojacker latest files and I am playing the steam version.

I'm having the same problem. Tried to use both MGR's standalone trainer and the one embedded in TechnoJacker's compilation (which I understand are the same thing), and both trainers freeze Borderlands 2 and Cheat Engine upon Enabling, and don't let go. I've let them sit and think about what they're doing while I registered for this forum, found T1BillionX's post to quote it, and typed this addition for clarification, so I'm pretty sure I've given the damned thing ample time to get its affairs in order.

The rest of TechnoJacker's latest trainer works nearly flawlessly, and I'm on the Steam version with CE 6.2 Beta 6, if that makes any difference. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

What Version and Base are you running (Base being Steam, Skidrow, Normal Retail)? Also it seems like cheat engine is unable to hook borderlands, depending on your OS (if running vista/7) running both borderlands and cheat engine as an administrator could be the solution as I've seen UAC cause grief with programs that hook games.
You dead53
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What Version and Base are you running (Base being Steam, Skidrow, Normal Retail)? Also it seems like cheat engine is unable to hook borderlands, depending on your OS (if running vista/7) running both borderlands and cheat engine as an administrator could be the solution as I've seen UAC cause grief with programs that hook games.

i'm using steam, win 7 and I give admin every time just in case. (tried with and without admin)

Everything works but the rarity script.

(about 2 weeks ago it was working, manually putting the 0.01 and the 100/200)

Last edited by You dead53 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
SIMJEDI
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JD10k wrote:

I'll echo some previous comments though and say that this is mostly obsolete if you have the savegame editor.

You know, I have the editor and totally forgot about the making a item portion.....lol

Thanks for the info though!
MaloranDeterra
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sytron wrote:

Steam version 1.1.3, CE 6.2 Beta 6, running both as Administrator. As previously stated in my last post, nearly all of TechnoJacker's compilation trainer works flawlessly besides the Rarity script and the Godmode script, which I have noticed others on this forum having trouble with as well.

Perhaps it would help to know in what order I am performing actions to get the result I'm getting:
1.) Start Cheat Engine
2.) Start Borderlands 2, allow progress to character selection screen
3.) Open .cetrainer file in Cheat Engine and check Enable box
4.) Check Item Rarity Script box, allow CE to begin scanning BL2 as required
5.) Wait ten minutes before force-crashing both non-responsive programs
6.) Post on CE forums, "Goddamnit why isn't this working GRRRRRRRAGH"
7.) If I'm cloaked, you can't hear me crying

Any other assistance would be timely and appreciated; I will continue to monitor this thread in case more information is required.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 137 of 240

Jump to: