Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Assassins Creed 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HiSaZuL
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 09 Aug 2011
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Assassins Creed 3 Reply with quote

Here is a very simple table with just few options but it should be enough to get you started. Game version 1.00 is no longer supported I moved to 1.01 but keeping table here for those who want it. This is for RETAIL version not steam.

Recent changes:
-Slightly changed aob scan to avoid jmp codes. Hopefully it will work better.
-Added no reload option.
-Fixed no reload option. Now it only works on player.(Thousands of redcoats were killed during making and then fixing this option.)
-Added stealth mode.(I'm aware it takes 3 keys to operate and it suck but that's the best I could come up with.)
-Changed hot-keys for stealth mode. Got rid of second pointer.
-Seems like I uploaded wrong versions of table to wrong places. Fixed that too.
-Fixed wrong abscan for no-reload option.(Thx THiEF26)
-Added infinite assassin signals.
-Fixed no-reload aobscan again... hopefully this is last time.
-Added pointers to current and max health. Since people on steam run into issue of getting their max health bugged.

Check attachment description for proper game version.
Numpad 0 - Infinite health.
I finally got rid of synchronization red blinking screen, when health drops too low in one shot like high fall, thanks goes to Gniarf. Side effect is that when health is set by game to low number such as mission starts and some transitions, it will stay that way until you disable script and let it fill up. Don't use with with the other infinite health option.
Numpad . - Infinite health v2.
Maximum health is 100 (2 byte).
This one is different it should fix mission starting with low hp, sets your health as high as possible so you shouldn't see desync effect. You will either die from really high fall or not. There aren't any damage sources besides falls that can do enough damage in one hit to drop you to desync state. Don't use with with the other infinite health option.
Numpad 1 - Infinite items.
This affects all combat items and gold. Your item count will still increase just wont go down. Won't affect crafting materials.
Numpad 2 - No reload.(I can't find player/enemy references only gun differences so it will get broken when you update from duckfoot.)
Self explanatory for the most part. Your pistol becomes a machinegun. You can clear a fort in a matter of seconds. Bow doesn't benefit from this all that much.
Numpad 3 - Infinite assassin signals
Once you use your assassin backups instead of going on cooldown after they escape, they will be instantly ready for more bread sticks and bananas.
Numpad 4 - Enable stealth mode script.
Enables the script needed for the other two hot-keys.
Numpad 5 - Stealth mode on.
With this you are invisible to enemies. You can hit them in the face and they are just going to run around looking for you.
Numpad 6 - Stealth mode off.
Turns you visible and returns things to normal.

If you have additions or more scripts feel free to drop it here or change my table and post it etc.



AC3SP.CT
 Description:
Game version 1.01 Retail / THETA

Download
 Filename:  AC3SP.CT
 Filesize:  218.63 KB
 Downloaded:  10379 Time(s)


AC3SP_v100.CT
 Description:
Game version 1.00 Retail / P2P

Download
 Filename:  AC3SP_v100.CT
 Filesize:  4.76 KB
 Downloaded:  3837 Time(s)



Last edited by HiSaZuL on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:21 am; edited 33 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, got version 1.01, cracked of course.

Inf. Item works fine.
Inf. Heatlh doesn.t CE just freezes for 2 secons when I click "Activate" and then nothing happens. Game doesn't crash.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ColdFusion73
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 70
Location: Flatland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already posted this in discussion thread: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5430069#5430069

Anyway, here is the working Max/Infinite Health script tested with v1.1 - THETA. AOB is implemented for increased compatibility.
Enjoy.



AC3SP.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  AC3SP.CT
 Filesize:  1.36 KB
 Downloaded:  2136 Time(s)

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiSaZuL
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 09 Aug 2011
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I'm running non patched. Just use 416c6558 script for hp then. Found that release... bloody hell... 17 gigs ~_~. Oh well.
Btw CE "freezing" just means AOB scan couldn't find what it was looking for. This is the reason to use aob over just plain attachment to specific address. If it wasn't aob it would most likely attach to wrong place and modify something else and just crash your game lol.

edit:
Scratch all that posted second table for 1.01 version and moved to it. Still very early in the game so no access to other features.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 29 Jul 2011
Posts: 549

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i found a tainer that proves no reload for guns and possibly arrows as well, any chance of that being in this table?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gniarf
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 34

Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 1018

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those for which cheat engine freezes, but doesn't apply inf_hp (v1) when you try to activate it can try editing its script and replacing the line:
Code:
aobscan(aobhp,55 8B EC 56 8B F1 E8 15 5B 34 00)

by
Code:
aobscan(aobhp,55 8B EC 56 8B F1 E8 * * * * 89 86 C4 00 00 00 E8)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiSaZuL
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 09 Aug 2011
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gniarf wrote:
Those for which cheat engine freezes, but doesn't apply inf_hp (v1) when you try to activate it can try editing its script and replacing the line:
Code:
aobscan(aobhp,55 8B EC 56 8B F1 E8 15 5B 34 00)

by
Code:
aobscan(aobhp,55 8B EC 56 8B F1 E8 * * * * 89 86 C4 00 00 00 E8)

Thx I avoided jmp codes in aob now... hopefully that will do something productive.
On subject of reload times... mmm... Need to get a gun back... then I can try looking into it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 13 Apr 2012
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiSaZuL wrote:
Gniarf wrote:
Those for which cheat engine freezes, but doesn't apply inf_hp (v1) when you try to activate it can try editing its script and replacing the line:
Code:
aobscan(aobhp,55 8B EC 56 8B F1 E8 15 5B 34 00)

by
Code:
aobscan(aobhp,55 8B EC 56 8B F1 E8 * * * * 89 86 C4 00 00 00 E8)

Thx I avoided jmp codes in aob now... hopefully that will do something productive.
On subject of reload times... mmm... Need to get a gun back... then I can try looking into it.

Fu*k guns, bow is the way Very Happy

Keep up the good work
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiSaZuL
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 09 Aug 2011
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed no reload option... So far it worked as intended for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 29 Jul 2011
Posts: 549

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see a no reload and infinite health for the ships, to where it's instantly charged up and fire at anytime. I also wish to see infinite items on crafting materials and crafts as well, so I can craft without having to find and get the resources again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiSaZuL
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 09 Aug 2011
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkedone02 wrote:
I would like to see a no reload and infinite health for the ships, to where it's instantly charged up and fire at anytime. I also wish to see infinite items on crafting materials and crafts as well, so I can craft without having to find and get the resources again.

Crafting I will definitely look into. I was somewhat hoping no-reload would work on ship too... ah well... I'll probably poke around. Ships health... most likely I won't find it... it only decreases and never increases making it excruciatingly hard to find but we'll see when I get there.
I can only promise I'll try to get some crafting options. Would appreciate some feedback on which options at least work for people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 29 Jul 2011
Posts: 549

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiSaZuL wrote:
darkedone02 wrote:
I would like to see a no reload and infinite health for the ships, to where it's instantly charged up and fire at anytime. I also wish to see infinite items on crafting materials and crafts as well, so I can craft without having to find and get the resources again.

Crafting I will definitely look into. I was somewhat hoping no-reload would work on ship too... ah well... I'll probably poke around. Ships health... most likely I won't find it... it only decreases and never increases making it excruciatingly hard to find but we'll see when I get there.
I can only promise I'll try to get some crafting options. Would appreciate some feedback on which options at least work for people.


sweet, try your best.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
THiEF26
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Posts: 7
Location: Rome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why it always freezes when i try to activate no reload option i have v1.01 THETA please reply Very Happy
_________________
We Work in The Dark to Serve the Light we are Assassin's
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiSaZuL
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 6

Joined: 09 Aug 2011
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THiEF26 wrote:
Why it always freezes when i try to activate no reload option i have v1.01 THETA please reply Very Happy

Not sure how that happened but I had 2 bytes completely off in aobscan. Fixed it try now.
darkedone02 wrote:
HiSaZuL wrote:
darkedone02 wrote:
I would like to see a no reload and infinite health for the ships, to where it's instantly charged up and fire at anytime. I also wish to see infinite items on crafting materials and crafts as well, so I can craft without having to find and get the resources again.

Crafting I will definitely look into. I was somewhat hoping no-reload would work on ship too... ah well... I'll probably poke around. Ships health... most likely I won't find it... it only decreases and never increases making it excruciatingly hard to find but we'll see when I get there.
I can only promise I'll try to get some crafting options. Would appreciate some feedback on which options at least work for people.


sweet, try your best.

Just messed with it.... and boy oh boy... items seem to have weird values. Tried exact 4byte/1byte/float... nada. On top of that for what ever odd reason I don't seem to have buy materials option.... clearly remember it was there once upon a time... Anyway need more mats for unknown value scans. Wish I knew where to get those mats >_> I can only make 1 thing + extra cart LOL and carts have a limit of 3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 47

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 1247

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here. This is God mode as intended by the game developers.
I decided not to update the 'God mode flag'; if you want that, edit the script so that you store the AL back where it came from and you're done (and you can disable the God mode script then).

Update #1
Added an inventory enumerator.
Since I just started on the game, it includes only money, smoke grenades and bullets for now.

Update #2
Added crude ally God mode hack.
I'm still on the first mission (getting the chest), works there.
Let me know if it works elsewhere.

Update #3
Ally health hack did not work; removed; I have no interest in fixing it.
I rewrote the inventory enumerator script to consume less CPU.
Again, it's up to you to populate it with other items.

I lost interest in this game quickly (go here, cutscene, go there, cutscene, etc. while you move slower than a child, plus, bad controls), so I won't be providing any more updates.



AC3SP.CT
 Description:
AC3 1.01
CE 6.2

Download
 Filename:  AC3SP.CT
 Filesize:  5.95 KB
 Downloaded:  2441 Time(s)



Last edited by Csimbi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)